This was not a big genealogy research day because of other priorities. Maybe tomorrow, or not!
* Dropped Linda at the Y (first time in a month), home to read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Will and Letters Testamentary for Nicholas King Estate in York, Pennsylvania posted. Picked her up at 8:45.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt at 9 a.m. and we went to 10:40. Added to the Best Of post. Took a nice nap. Had lunch.
* Online at 12:45 p.m. to read, answer email, and printed off the CVGS Newsletter master and mail list. The new printer wouldn't print in color for some reason. Finally cleaned the printheads and checked all settings and it worked. Grrr. Took the stuff to the UPS Store and made my 25 copies, mailing 13 of them. Home by 2:30 p.m.
* Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 7 January 2019 and then checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the NCAA championship game, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 8:45 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest Tuesday post. Checked Facebook. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.