I love a rainy day ... it rained all day today, we got about half an inch. Good.
* Linda fell in the genea-cave today getting out of the chair and we had to call the Fire Department. Three husky guys came and got her up no problem. Knees are sore and pride is wounded.
* Dropped her at the Y by 7:35 and home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1798 Deed of Isaac Kidder to Zachariah Hildreth in Townsend, Mass. posted. Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Worked for two hours on the spreadsheet for AncestryDNA matches based on the Autoclusters. Besides cluster number, shared cMs, names, I added known relationships and known common ancestors.
* Tried to nap, but got up at noon to eat lunch, then read blogs and answer emails. Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 14 January 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook for awhile. Took another nap.
* Online at 4 p.m. to work on random RootsMagic profiles, using WebHints and FSFT, adding content and sources. Resolved about 200 Ancestry Hints.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Treasure Chest post. Resolved another 45 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree. Lots more Hints to do!
* Answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.