It was a rainy day all day, with two major waves in the morning and evening. Even lightning/thunder tonight as the low pressure system went through. DirecTV doesn't work so well under those conditions.
* Online at 7:30 a.m. to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 1704 Marriage Record for John Kenyon and Elizabeth Remington -- Post 440 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted.
* Wrote FamilyTreeWebinars.com Adds Captioning to Hundreds of Genealogy and DNA Education Classes and set it for later.
* Worked on the Christmas mail list and the letter. Worked in Newspapers.com finding Seaver information, and added several death notices to the RootsMagic database. Had lunch.
* Wrote Seaver in the News - Mary Jane Seaver Dies in 1951 in Florida. Then did some research on that family and added them to the database.
* Had a short nap, then online to check Twitter and Facebook, answer email, and worked on the CVGS Newsletter. About 95% done now.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the 52 Ancestors post. Searched for town records to support the profile. Added to the Best Of post. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.