This was a stay-at-home genealogy day and I got some tasks done. And two rests/naps.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 251: #376 William Champlin (1687-1778) of Rhode Island posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search this Findmypast Friday, 9 November 2018.
* Worked on an Unlinked Ancestry Tree and solved the puzzle - a 3rd cousin! Matched profiles with Family Tree for awhile. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, then answered email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 9 November 2018 and set it for later. Worked on the Surname Saturday post. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote the SNGF post.
* Went out and watered the front plants, and got a little sun. I should walk too. Online to read, and worked in RootsMagic looking for death data for profiles. Had a rest.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, worked on the CVGS Newsletter and sent it to the reviewers, and TreeShared over 100 profiles - still about 60 to do. It will never be finished!
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.