I say "semi" because there was a lot of other stuff happening, but I did do some research. And blog.
1) Saturday, 20 October:
* Dropped Linda off, went to Marie Callenders for men's Bible study, we started in on Judges. got through first 5 chapters. Picked Linda up at 9:45 and we went to Costco, and home by 10:30 a.m.
* Online to note that Surname Saturday -- CRISPE (England to colonial New England) posted, added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Took a nap and missed the SDGS luncheon. Oh well.
* Had lunch, then wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - How Did You Get to School? posted.
* Looked for almost two hours for the Mayflower application a lady sent me 3 years ago. I didn't find the email, but I did find the file in Downloads. Sent it to Laura.
Checked Facebook and saw the Seaver Clan page was available, so read that for a bit. It had some Seaver lines on it, so I started searching and added about 40 more Seaver folks to the database.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch the baseball game, eat dinner, read the paper, wash dishes, and then watched the Aztecs game. Aztecs won 16-13 but it was close against San Jose State. Lucky.
* Game was over at 10:30, so checked email and blogs, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 14 to 20 October 2018 posted. Did not journal. Genealgy this day was 5.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 21 October:
* The toilet handle broke this morning and we have to flush by pulling up on the arm inside the tank. The float doesn't seat properly either. Drat.
* Up at 6:30 a.m. to watch the Chargers game in London, they won 20-19. Read email and blogs on my phone. We left for church at 9:40, stopped at the store on the way home, and home by 11:45 a.m.
* Edited the Best Of post, noted that Added, Updated and Coming Soon Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 14 to 20 October 2018 posted, and went in for lunch, watch football and read the paper. Dozed a bit in the recliner.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 14 to 20 October 2018 posted, and transcribed a deed and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Answered email. Added more content for those Seavers I worked on Saturday.
* Went in at 4:30 to watch football, we ate dinner, and I clipped the rose bushes for 30 minutes. Watered the plants, washed dishes, and took out trash.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, and TreeShared the big tree, adding all of those Seaver folks to my AMT. Also matched them to Family Tree. Worked on random tree people adding content and sources from Hints and Searches in Ancestry.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.