I've been slacking off on journaling because of baseball and sleepiness. Sorry. does anyone care? I do this mainly for me as a genealogy journal.
1) Wednesday - 17 October 2018
* Dropped Linda, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m. Made sure the laptop was working. Added to the Best Of post, then rested my eyes. Up at 11 to eat lunch, then left for the library with the laptop.
* Got set up for the DNA group meeting. We had 30 attendees, and went the full two hours. I presented the first part of my DNA talk from Family History Day, then we discussed problems and questions.
* Home by 2:45 p.m., noted that Randy Flew to Vancouver, B.C. in 1956 -- Post 536 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and wrote Dear Randy: Do You Still Use Twitter? Why? Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch baseball, we ate dinner, read the paper, put out the trash, and did dishes. Snuck in around 7 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, then back to baseball.
* Forgot to journal. Oh well. Genealogy this day was 6.5 hours.
2) Thursday, 18 October 2018:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, noted that 1710 Birth of Hannah Slocum in Jamestown, R.I. - Post 434 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted, picked her up and we stopped at the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and rested my eyes.
* Had lunch, then wrote up the DNA notes and sent them to everyone who attended. Wrote Seavers in the News - Accident claims Melvin Seaver Family in 1954.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then answered more email.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch baseball, water the plants, wash dishes, and read the paper.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then wrote the 521 Ancestors post. Went back in to watch the end of the Boston game. Online at 8:15 p.m. to TreeShare, then Lori called for an hour (and I kept TreeSharing - it's mindless). Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.