Today was my 75th birthday, and I received a new toilet for the guest bathroom, an "Old Guys Rule" t-shirt, See's candy, gift cards, balloons, and over 200 Facebook greetings.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m. Bob the plumber came at 9:20 and installed the new toilet with a minimum of difficulty.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1870 U.S. Agricultural Census Record for D.J. Carringer in Iowa posted, and wrote CVGS DNA Interest Group Summary. Took a nap.
* Online at 12:20 p.m., had lunch, then answered email, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 23 October 2018.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then added to the Best Of post, answered more email, and talked to Tami. We left at 4:45 p.m. for dinner at Black Angus with three friends - had a nice dinner and dessert, and excellent conversation.
* Home by 7:40 p.m. to watch the World Series game, then online at 9 p.m. to read, and write this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.