Just another manic Monday without Myrt, but lots of time for genealogy since baseball is over!
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up at 9:15 and took her for a haircut and then Costco, and home by 10:30 a.m.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1814 Deed of Abigail Wallis to Zachariah Hildreth Jr. in Townsend, Mass. posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote How Many of my AncestryDNA Matches Have Attached Trees? Took a short nap.
* Had lunch, and online to read, then worked in Family Tree a bit, worked on an unlinked tree and found lots of ancestors but no common ancestor, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri -- 29 October 2018.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, did more Family Tree matching and sharing.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, washed dishes, read the paper, and online at 6:30 p.m.
* Wrote the Treasure Chest post, then worked on resolving about 200 Ancestry Hints, adding sources and content to the tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment