It was another genealogy day interspersed with baseball game interludes - 4 playoff games today. We had our first rain spritz overnight, just enough to wash off the cars.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 246: #371 Lydia (Gray) Ladd (1707-????) of Little Compton, Rhode Island posted, and picked Linda up, then to the grocery store, and home by 9:30 a.m.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 5 October 2018 and set it for later, answered email, added to the Best Of post, and tried to nap.
* Had lunch, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter - got it about 70% done. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 5 October 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook. TreeShared about 50 profiles in the big tree.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, and watch baseball. Online later to write the two Saturday posts, then back to baseball. Did the dishes, and finished my Kellerman book.
* Online at 9:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.