Today was the 119th anniversary of my grandmother's birth (Emily Kemp (Auble) Carringer (1899-1977), and the 107th anniversary of my father-in-law's birth (Leo Severt Leland (1911-2002). They were both wonderful and special human beings.
* Read email and blogs before going off to church at 9:20 a.m., and home by 11 a.m.
* Noted that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 12 to 18 August 2018 posted, finished up the Best Of post, and worked on the deed transcription.
* Went in at 12:45 p.m. to eat lunch, read the paper, doze in the recliner, and watch the Padres game. Padres lost 4-3 to Dbacks, so now 49-78 on the season.
* Online to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 12 to 18 August 2018 posted, then worked on the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to help with dinner, we watched TV news, ate dinner, and I washed dishes. Took a short walk.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, start the new Best Of post, TreeShared the project tree, resolved the Record Hints on Ancestry, and searched WebHints for the English folks. Managed to add several extended families to the tree.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.