I didn't sleep well last night - got a headache behind my eye at about 3 a.m. Dozed the rest of the night. Took an Excedrin Migraine at 7 a.m. and that seemed to help.
* Up at 6:15 to start the laundry, then printed off the Bible study handout for the breakfast meeting. Dropped Linda at the Y, home to put laundry in the dryer, off to Marie Callenders for the 8 a.m. breakfast. Picked Linda up at 9:45 and we stopped at the grocery store. Home by 10:30.
* Noted that Surname Saturday - REED (England to colonial Massachusetts) post, added to the Best Of post, and wrote the SNGF post.
* Went in at 12 noon to watch the Padres game, eat lunch, read the paper, doze in the recliner. Padres lost to Cubs 5-4, so now 43-70 on the season.
* Online at 2:15 p.m. to read, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Four Degrees of Separation posted, and wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts.
* Worked for about an hour on the Conference presentation, up to 24 slides now.
* Finished up the CVGS newsletter and sent it to the reviewers.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 29 July to 4 August 2018 posted.
* TreeShared the big tree, then TreeShared the project tree. About 100 changes each. Checked Web Hints on the project tree and added some content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.