This was pretty much an all genealogy day without a Padres game. I finished some tasks and made progress on others. No research today (I promised myself I would work on the presentation...).
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 8:50 and home by 9 .m.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt just after it started, and my only major contribution was talking about Henry White's 6 deeds in Killingly CT.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #440: 1682 Will of John Guild (1616-1682) of Dedham, Massachusetts posted, and wrote Information About ICAPGen (International Commission for the Accreditation of Professional Genealogists). Added to the Best Of post.
* Put a new ink cartridge in, and printed off the master of the CVGS Newsletter and mail labels. Napped for a bit.
* Had lunch, and online at 12:30 to read, then speed-watched the two webinars and wrote Monday Genea-pourri - 6 August 2018.
* Gathered the CVGS stuff and went to the UPS Store to print it off. Home by 2:45 p.m.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and watched a YouTube video.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, wash the dishes and watch TV news.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, then worked on the Conference presentation.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook again, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment