Uh oh, Friday the 13th is upon us. Should I stay home on Friday? Gotta go out on Saturday.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, we went to Wal-Mart but came home with nothing. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that 1720 Birth Record of Meribah Wait in Dartmouth, Mass. - Post 420 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted, added to the Best Of post, and searched for Seaver obituaries or articles. Finally wrote Seavers in the News - Hobart L. Seaver dies in 1954 in Barre, Vermont then tried to find the death data and other marriage data for the spouses.
* Took my nap. Linda went out to lunch. Had lunch, then answered email, haphazardly and randomly searched for records for database people. Where did the time go? Thought of nothing to write about so I didn't. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, and online at 6 p.m. to read, then worked on the 52 Ancestors post.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, finish my Patterson book, and wash dishes. Padres lost to Dodgers 3-2 so we're now 40-56.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.