This was not an all genealogy day, but I got some things accomplished. It was warm today - a high around 90 with humidity this afternoon.
* Read email and blogs, and went to church at 9:40 and home by 11:20 a.m. Watched some of the Hall of Fame induction speeches, mainly Chipper Jones and Padres' Trevor Hoffman.
* Online to note that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 22 to 28 July 2018 posted, and then started transcribing the probate record.
* Went in at 12:45 for more Hall of Fame, had lunch, and watched the Padres game. Read the paper, dozed in the recliner, and read a bit of my new Patterson book. Pads lost to Snakes 5-34 so now lost 8 out of 10 and are 42-66 at the 2/3 point in the season. On pace for a 63-99 record. Far from the expectation here.
* Online at 4 p.m. to finish the transcription, and noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs -22 to 28 July 2018 posted.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, water the front plants, trim the roses.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, wrote FamilySearch Infographic of my Family Tree, and wrote the amanuensis Monday post. TreeShared the big tree.
* Worked on events for the CVGS project tree, adding content, notes and sources to the profiles. I'm still finding records.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.
Post a Comment