It was warm here today - probably only 85F but with humidity. It's 85F in the cave at 9 p.m. I'm done! The tree guys were here and got everythinfg vut down - they will haul it away on Tuesday (I hope!).
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9 a.m.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt easily, and talked a bit about newspapers and also the CVGS project. A busy webinar.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #438: 1747 Will of Jacob Soule of Dartmouth, Massachusetts posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Chula Vista Genealogical Society Program on Wednesday, 25 July 2018 and set it for later.
* Took a nap, then had lunch and online to speed watch three webinars, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 23 July 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, and do the dishes. Padres beat the Mets 3-2, so now 42-61 on the season.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, messed around in the project tree, and added to the Best Of post. Answered emails. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Hot and tired. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.