It's normal weather for July here in Chula Vista - high around 80, low around 68, some humidity. Fan weather. I stayed home today and did genealogy.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9 a.m.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt, and we discussed many things, nothing of what I wanted to discuss, of course.
* Added to the Best Of blog, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #437: 1856 Deed of Smith and Ellen Lewis to Henry A. White in Killingly, Conn. posted, and wrote MyHeritageDNA Flash Sale Through 18 July.
* Took a nice nap. Had lunch, and online at 12:30 p.m. to write Monday Genea-Pourri - 16 July 2018.
* Started work on the CVGS project presentation. Got about 15 slides done in two hours.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Home Run Derby, ate dinner, read the paper, and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, and watched more of the Derby. Started checking Web Hints and FSFT profiles for the CVGS project. Added several more relatives with sources.
* Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 100 hours.
Post a Comment