July is almost over? How did that happen? Now the pressure builds for my two presentations on 29 September. I'm 50% done with one and haven't started the other. Yikes. Better work on them three times a week instead of one time. A plan...with a cost.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and dropped her at the pedicure place, home to add to the Best Of post, note that 52 Ancestors - Week 236: #361 Ruth (Hawkins) (Wade) Hopkins (1711-1789) of Providence County, Rhode Island posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday. 27 July 2018 and set it for later. Picked Linda up at 10:15 and we went to the grocery store.
* Home by 11 a.m., read blogs, and took my nap. Had lunch, and online at 12:30 p.m. Worked on the Genealogy News Bytes - 27 July 2018 post. Watched parts of several videos.
* Spent an hour in the big database adding content and sources using WebHints and Ancestry Hints. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote the Surname Saturday post. Worked some more in the database.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, water the front plants, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, write the SNGF post, and finished TreeSharing the big database.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my Benedict Arnold book. Boring game - fell behind 6-1 in the 3rd inning, so came in at 8:40 to read and write this post.
* Will check Facebook, and may do some more database work. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment