This was almost an all genealogy day with no nap or Padres game. Yay!
* Linda didn't go to the Y, so I read emails and blogs, noted that 1722 Marriage Record of Benjamin Wing and Content Tucker in Dartmouth, Mass. - Post 415 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and packed up and left for OASIS at 9:10 a.m.
* Got to OASIS at 9:40 a.m. and got set up - the damn computer didn't have Adobe Reader so I had to use Powerpoint (which doesn't render my OpenOffice slides well) and they wouldn't let me use my own computer. I used the PP and lived with it. I gave my Genealogy - Be An Ancestry Detective talk to about 20 attendees who paid $12 to witness the revelations.
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to read, note that Seavers in the News -- Llewellyn D. Seaver Dies in Cambridge, Mass. in 1936 posted, and then worked for awhile on my CVGS project. Added a bunch of people to the tree and TreeShared then added events and sources.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, then searched for something to blog about without success. Started to work on the 52 Ancestors biography.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, wash dishes, water the front plants, and start the laundry.
* Online at 6:20 p.m. to work on the 52 Ancestors post, wrote the i4GG Genetic Genealogy Conference Registration is Open post, and then started on the CVGS newsletter draft - got that about 50% done.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.
Post a Comment