A long weekend is coming up - and then we go to Jamboree on Wednesday. It should be an interesting, and hectic, week.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home to add to the Best Of post, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 228: #353 Abigail (Thurston) White (1700-1770) of Dartmouth, Massachusetts posted, went through the Descendancy presentation editing, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 25 May 2018.
* Took a nap, had lunch, and finished the laundry. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 25 May 2018.
* Went to the library to return books and got two more for evening reading. Home by 2:30 to find the power off - the electric guys were down on Naples when I drove by. It came on at about 3:15. Got to fix all the clocks again.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and wrote a Surname post for Saturday.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, and read the paper. Online at 6 p.m. to read, then wrote the SNGF post. Decided to add the Lanfear families to the database and got Isaac's family and grandkids into RootsMagic. Need to TreeShare to get Hints produced.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, then read one of the books, did the dishes. Padres lost to dodgers 4-1, so now 21-31 on the season, which is almost 1/3 over.
* Online at 9:40 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.