Two days in a row - I'm on a roll. This was a busy genealogy day for me.
* Dropped Linda off at 7:30, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Red Tail Hawk in the Back Yard -- Post 511 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and wrote San Diego Genealogical Society Program on Saturday, 14 April Features Debby Anderson.
* Took a brief nap, had lunch, gathered my stuff, and was off to the library for the CVGS Research Group, which I lead. We had 9 in attendance. Home by 2:30 p.m. to watch the Padres lose 6-4 to the Rockies so now 4-9 on the season.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to write World War II Virtual Conference and European Travel Experience and More Searching for Eulalia - Curiouser! Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, put the trash out, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then wrote two posts for Thursday, matched some Seaver folk in Family Tree, then TreeShared the Seaver tree (about 60 changes) and the WDYTYA tree (about 40 changes).
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote thisp ost. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.