We returned from Salt Lake City on Sunday, 4 March, tired but happy. I neglected to post here on Monday. We are both coughing a bit and I have started my meds.
* Linda did not go to the Y today. I read emails and blogs, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1856 U.S. Army Enlistment Record for Elijah McKnew posted, added to the Best Of, Blog Compendium and Video Compendium posts.
* We left at 9:30 for Linda's podiatry appointment. Stopped at CVS but they didn't have supprot stockings. Home by 11 a.m.
* Worked on the 3/17 presentation, then wrote Checking Out Findmypast's New Global Tree, ate lunch, and took a nap in the recliner.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 6 March 2018.
* Answered email, added to the compendium posts, and went in at 4:45 p.m. to help with dinner. We ate, I read the paper, watched TV news, and washed dishes. Even sprayed Roundup on the turf weeds.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and worked in Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the tree database. Resolved about 150.
* Tired, so wrote this post, checked Facebook, and I'm done. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.