We went to Tami's on Sunday and I did no genealogy except reading email and blogs, so I didn't journal last night.
* Didn't take Linda to the Y today -it was raining a bit and cold, so we stayed home in the early morning. I read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Joseph Keyes (1667-1757) of Westford, Mass. posted.
* Got into the green room on Mondays With Myrt, and participated in the first hour. We left at 10:15 for the medical center and Linda's PT class. She didn't have it because she was given bad information. We rescheduled, and now she has to go on the 23rd and also on this Tuesday morning. Home by 11 a.m.
* I wrote My AncestryDNA Playing Card, checked email and blogs, and tried to nap. Up at 12 noon to eat lunch, read as bit, and then left at 12:40 p.m. for the medical center for my eye appointment. I get new glasses, but have no eye medical problems. Put drops in my eyes so couldn't bear bright lights. Home by 1:45 p.m.
* Read online a bit in the dark, then gathered the newsletter masters at 2:30 and went to the UPS Store to publish the CVGS newsletter. Home by 3:15 p.m.
* Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 12 February 2018, then read Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to finish cooking dinner, we ate, watched Olympics, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then talked to Lori, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and answered emails. TreeShared some, but it kicked out after 30 uploads, about 100 left to do.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.