This was a football day, not much of a genealogy day.
* Read email and blogs on the phone while watching Meet the Depressed. Off to church at 9:30 a.m., to the store after, and home by 12 noon.
* Online briefly to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 14 to 20 January 2018 posted.
* Went in at 12:10 p.m. to watch the AFC game, had lunch, read the paper, tried but failed to nap. Online at halftime to start the transcription. Game was over at 3:15 so went in and transcribed more of the record.
* In to watch the NFC game at 3:45 p.m., worked on the transcription at halftime, and ate dinner. Washed the dishes.
* Came in at 6:15 p.m. to finish the transcription, wrote the post. Noted that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Collections - Week of 14 to 20 January 2018 and Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 14 to 20 January 2018 posted.
* Added to the new Best Of post, then searched some more for Helen's friend's birth parents. I think I found them! Answered email. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was, at most, 3.5 hours.