This wasn't much of a genealogy day, although I got things done around the NFL games.
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed. Off to church at 9:40 a.m., talked to John, went to the grocery store after, and home by 12 non.
* Watched the NFL game, ate lunch, then watched the second game. Read the paper, napped a bit then in the first half.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to write the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 7 to 13 January 2018 posted.
* Went back to watch the end of the game, ate dinner, watched TV news, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, transcribe the will and write the Amanuensis post. Noted that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Collections - Week of 7 to 13 January 2018 and Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 7 to 13 January 2018 posted.
* Worked on Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the database. Resolved about 150 Hints.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 3.5 hours.