This was not much of a genealogy day - life events took over the day. But I made some progress on them.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Added to the Best Of post and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1841 Bounty Immigrant Arrival in New South Wales Card for Alexander Whittell posted.
* We left a 9:45 a.m. for Linda's 10 a.m. hygienist appointment. Then we went to In 'n' Out for lunch, and home by 12 noon.
* Answered email, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 12 December 2017.
* Started on the Christmas letter and the labels. Linda checked the addresses, and I made some Facebook contacts for some of them. Sent the girls their paragraphs and they edited them tonight. Had a struggle to find good photos of family groups - I did a poor job this year of getting grandkid photos. Drat. Linda got some of the envelopes stamped and labeled and is waiting for letters and labels.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, but did nothing genealogy wise.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, and did the dishes. Finished the laundry too.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote the Wordless post. Edited the letter, and started printing off the first page, but the printer ink had to be replaced, the print heads cleaned, etc. Ended up with about 50 of the first page. They need to dry out overnight.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.5 hours.