The sands in the hour glass creep slowly toward Christmas...just saying. Linda is going shopping for me on Monday. I really want See's candy (dark chocolate peppermint patties) and M&Ms, in case she asks you.
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best Of post, and then off to church at 9:30 a.m. They celebrated December birthdays after the service, and Linda was honored. She couldn't eat the bake and that was all they had to eat. Home by 12:15 p.m.
* Transcribed the Horton probate record, and went in to watch football at 1:50 p.m. New England squeezed by Pittsburgh 27-24 in a good game. I napped in the recliner through the second quarter, then read the paper.
* Online at 4:15 to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 10 to 16 December 2017 posted, then wrote the Amanuensis post for Monday.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, and wash dishes. Online at 6 p.m. to read, then wrote next week's Amanuensis post, since it will be Christmas day and I might be busy and not here. Noted that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Collections - Week of 10 to 16 December 2017 and Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 10 to 16 December 2017 posted.
* TreeShared, then resolved about 200 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic database.
* Added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.
Post a Comment