This was not a big genealogy Tuesday - a little blogging, some reading, no research, but a necessary task day for family history.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read emails and blogs, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1798 Marriage Record of Robert Bury and Jane Haslam in Bolton-le-Moors, Lancashire posted, picked her up at 9 a.m., and we went off to the trust lawyer's office in La Mesa.
* We went five weeks ago to update our trust, wills, powers of attorney, etc., and today we reviewed and signed everything, and received our books of documents. We got there at 9:30 a.m., broke for lunch at 12:30, and picked up the books at 1:30 p.m., and stopped at the grocery store on the way home, and got home by 2:15.
* Added to the Best Of post, and got sleepy so went in to take my nap. OASIS called as I was going to sleep, and we agreed on dates for my 4-session class. Had no problem falling asleep.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to finish reading blogs, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 14 November 2017. Answered email, checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, do the laundry, and do the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, write the Wordless Wednesday post, TreeShare, and answer email.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch Finding Your Roots. Interesting research in Kenya and Latin America.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.