At the 11th minute of the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month in 2017 (Pacific Time) I was sitting on the throne at St. Andrew's Church in San Diego. At that time in France I was sound asleep in Chula Vista. Anyway, it was Veteran's Day.
* Linda didn't go to the Y, so I read email and blogs, then packed up and left at 8:15 a.m. for the SDGS meeting. Noted that Veterans Day 2017 - Honoring My Heroes posted.
* Got there at 8:45 and Gordon brought his laptop and I used it for the 9 a.m. RootsMagic class. We had 9 in attendance. Only had 50 minutes, so reviewed the views, navigation, the menus, source citations, TreeShare and WebHints, and not much else. Time flies!
* Heard Jeanette's first talk about newspapers but was dozy, had a snack, and came home rather than stay for the second talk. Home by 11:45 a.m., had lunch, watched football and dozed in the recliner.
* Online at 2 p.m. to note that Surname Saturday - BALLARD (England to colonial Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Make an Ancestor's Timeline posted.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts for Sunday. Worked on email, and checked Facebook. Watered the front plants.
* Went in at 4:55 p.m. for dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then worked in RootsMagic matching a Seaver line to FamilySearch Family Tree, and adding data to both trees. TreeShared.
* Got an email with a picture of Cornelius Feather and worked in RM/FSFT to try to identify which Cornelius it is. Matched a lot of Feathers in FSFT and added content.
* Added to the Best Of post, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment