It was another all genealogy day except for dinner and a nap. These are the days I seem to find a lot to do and advance the genealogy research ball a bit.
* Dropped Linda off, read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Noted that 1705/6 Marriage of Thomas Dill and Mary Pierce in Woburn, Mass. --- Post 389 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and wrote Updated Find A Grave Website Adds Decent Source Citations. Couldn't find the memorial on FamilySearch for some reason.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, did some searching and added some Seaver data to the database. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, and online again at 12:30 p.m. to read, work some in DNA matches on Ancestry, then wrote Seavers in the News -- 1923 Obituary for Charles L. Seaver.
* Caught up on Twitter and Facebook, then tried the Elizabeth Smith Fand A Grave on FamilySearch and figured it out. Wrote Find A Grave Search Quirks on FamilySearch.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, watched TV news, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to work on the 52 Ancestors biography and write the post. Then TreeShared (had a lot to do) and read more pages in AJ's book.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.