Just another all-genealogy day here in the Genea-Cave. Some blogging, some searching, some TreeSharing, some life.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read emails and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Noted that 1708 Marriage Record of Samuel Brown and Ruth Young in Eastham, Mass. --- Post 390 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and wrote Genea-Musings FREE RootsTech 2018 Registration Giveaway and set it for later.
* Added to the Best Of post, and worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching and normalizing a Seaver line, and added content and sources to the database.
* Forgot to go to the Engineers Lunch, but took a nap. Had lunch.
* Online at 12:45 p.m. to read, then answer email, and wrote Seavers in the News - Did Frank Seaver Jilt His Girlfriend? Did a lot of searching for this guy without success.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and answered more email.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, write the 52 Ancestors post, and try to help a correspondent with an adopted father. Failed. No surprise, a tangled web. TreeShared about 80 folks.
* Got wrapped into the Thomas Paine of Eastham mystery and fixed (I think) my line using WikiTree.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.