I did some interesting research today in Tributes - finding Seaver obituaries and then finding the person in my database. Fun stuff. BSO!!
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m. Noted that 1727 Marriage Record of Timothy Hamant and Hepsibah Clark in Boston, Mass. - Post 384 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted.
* Chased a BSO in MyHeritage - the Tributes.com database. Must have found about 15 out of 20 in my database, added content and the obituary text to the database, plus sources. Solved at least one mystery, and got several female maiden names. Fun stuff.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and rested my eyes for awhile. Ate lunch.
* Online at 1 p.m. to do more Tributes obituaries, then searched for a newspaper article, and found and posted Seavers in the News - Elizabeth Seaver Weds in Pittsfield, Mass.in 1942.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and started work on the 52 Ancestors target. Downloaded the Medfield MA history book from Internet Archive, and searched for Timothy Hamant.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch baseball, eat dinner, and read the paper. Online at 7 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestor post, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter. got it 50% done - need to resize photos. Talked to Scott.
* TreeShared, then answered email. Worked on folks with no dates and found info for several, and struck out on others. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.