Hmmm, tomorrow is Friday the 13th.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, noted that 1791 Death Record of 6th Great-Grandmother Hepsibah (Clark) Hamant - Post 385 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, picked her up, and we went to the store.
* Home by 9:50 a.m., added to the Best Of post, wrote several posts for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe, then wrote Elizabeth (Ballard) Seaver (1615-1657) Fixed Again on FamilySearch Family Tree. Tried to nap, but didn.'t. Had lunch.
* Online at 12:30 p.m. to read, then worked on Seavers in the News-- Eveline Seaver Celebrates Her 81st Birthday. Added sources and content for that family.
* Checked Facebook and Twitter, and worked up the 52 Ancestors biography and wrote the post for Friday morning.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the baseball game, eat dinner, read the paper, wash dishes, and read my book.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and added content and sources for semi-random folks in the database. TreeShared.
* Went in at 8:45 p.m. to watch the end of the game. Cubs won 9-8 over Nationals in a 4:45 game.
* Online at 9:50 p.m. to read, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.