It wasn't as much of a genealogy day as I hoped it would be. Life intervenes sometimes, and I was lazy too. Frustrated and dismayed by the Las Vegas shooter too - I still think it was an ISIS thing. We'll see.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up at 8:50 a.m. and home by 9. I got onto Mondays With Myrt after 10 minutes of trying, and even had a brief discussion about the CVGS Family History Day on Saturday.
* Added to the Best Of post after the Hangout, then took Linda to get her hair done at 11 a.m. We had lunch at Costco, and home by 11:45 a.m. Read email, then took a nap.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 24 to 30 September 2017 and Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records for Estate of John Garnsey (1648-1722) of Rehoboth, Mass. - Part 3 posted.
* Worked in the Massachusetts Vital Records and added content and sources for 20 more entries. Wrote Mining the "Massachusetts State Vital Records, 1841-1920" Collection on FamilySearch.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV and read the paper. Watched the football game, and walked up and down the block.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Went in at 9 p.m. to watch TV news for an hour and read my book.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, write this post, and I'm done. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment