One more day for genealogy fun - then the grandchildren come to visit. This was a stay-at-home day.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and we shopped at Ralphs, home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that 1742/3 Marriage Record for Nathan Reed and Susanna Wood in Boston, Mass. - Post 378 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, added to the Best Of post, and worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching with RootsMagic persons on a Seaver line. More to do on that line.
* Rested my eyes but couldn't nap, had lunch, then online to answer email and wrote Seavers in the News - Elizabeth Seaver's 1851 Marriage. Answered email, then TreeShared RootsMagic. Got drowsy, so took a nap.
* Checked Facebook and Twitter, then wrote Using WikiTree to Find Relationships to Famous Persons. Added to the Best Of post. Worked on and wrote the 52 Ancestors post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, and watch TV news. Online at 6 p.m. to read, then answered more email. Checked Facebook again.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and start my new book...but I found I'd already read it. So got the tablet out and started one of the Kindle books. Padres lost 2-1 to the Nationals, so now 54-67 on the year. Did the dishes.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.