Back in the swing of genealogy Mondays with Mondays With Myrt today.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 8:45 a.m. and home by 9 a.m.
* Got onto Mondays With Myrt at 9 a.m. but had to re-open Windows to do it. Then had to use the Webcam microphone. Made some comments but had no real contribution to it.
* Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 30 July to 5 August 2017 posted, answered email, added to the Best Of post, and took my nap. Ate lunch.
* Online at 12:30 p.m. to read, note that Amanuensis Monday - 1743 Will of Simon Gates (1667-1752) of Stow, Mass. posted, and wrote Dear Randy: Is My Personal Information on MyHeritage Private?
* Printed up the labels and newsletter master, and went off to UPS Store to print and mail the CVGS newsletter.
* Home by 2:40 p.m. to check Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post and answered email.
* Went in at 4:20 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and eat dinner. Watered the front plants and washed dishes. Padres lost to Reds 11-3, so now 49-62, and lost 3 of 4 on this road trip.
* Online at 7:20 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, found some more Brocke records, and worked a bit in Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the database.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.