It was Father's Day, and I felt feverish and tired all day. Not a high fever, but enough to take Aleve which didn't help.
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed, and went off to church at 9:30 a.m. Was mentioned in the sermon for my genealogy activities. We went to the grocery store, and home by 12 noon.
* Made last edit to the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 11 to 17 June 2017 post. Answered email.
* Went in at 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, watch the Padres game, read the paper, and doze several times. Padres lost to Brewers 2-1, so now 28-42 on the season. A solid .400 win percentage.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and then back to the recliner for more dozing and watched golf a bit. Tami called.
* We left at 4:30 p.m. for Marie Callenders for dinner, had a pie slice too. Home by 5:45 p.m.
* Online to read, noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 11 to 17 June 2017 posted. Wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Lori called.
* Worked in the RootsMagic database in the F-G-H surnames trying to add BMD data to profiles without any. Added content and sources - now at 84,363.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.