A shopping I went, a shopping I went, hi ho the derrio, a shopping I went. For T&J&L&A but not C yet. Now for Linda.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Noted that Visiting Deerfield and London, Wisconsin -- Post 443 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and read blogs, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and checked Facebook.
* We left at 10:45 a.m. for the CVGS Holiday Party, and got there by 11. Me in the Cat in the Hat shirt and a Santa hat, and Linda in her Sweet Angels sweatshirt. Good food, some laughs at photos from 2016, officer installation, and gift exchange and raffle - won a poinsettia.
* Home by 1:45 p.m. pretty tired, so took a nap in the recliner.
* Online at 3 p.m., researched and wrote Seavers in the News -Orin G. Seaver Receives a Gift. Checked Facebook and answered email.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, put the trash out and wash dishes.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read email and blogs, then wrote the Treasure Chest post and did some research for records for the 52 Ancestors biography. Not much there!
* Checked Facebook, answered email and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment