Well, this day didn't go as planned! But I got a few things accomplished.
* Only half of the newspaper came, not the main news or sports! Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, on the phone waiting to talk to the newspaper, gave up after awhile, sent an email to them that bounced, and wrote something on their Facebook Page that never posted publicly. Turns out there was an accident and only half the paper was deliverable. Picked up Linda and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 1698 Birth Record of James Hildreth (1698-1761) -- Treasure Chest Thursday #343 posted. Answered email and added to the Best Of post.
* Printed off the Christmas card list, and gave it to Linda to review and correct. Edited the letter only partially. Need to add photos.
* Took my nap, had lunch, online to read and write Seavers in the News - Walter H. Seaver's Probate Notice.
* Tried to order Lori's family gift on Amazon and spent an hour sorting out the shipping address problem. Finally spoke on the phone to the help folks, who entered the address for me to click on. Talked to Lori on the phone and got her paragraph in the letter sorted out. Decided we wouldn't go north for Christmas.
* Wrote 2017 Legacy Family Tree Webinar Series Announced and checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, ate dinner, and online at 6:15 p.m. to read, write the 52 Ancestors post, and worked on the CVGS Newsletter, got it done and sent to the proofers.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered more email, and checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.