This was a pretty full day for genealogy. Let's see...
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday - GEREADY (Netherlands to colonial Rhode Island) posted and wrote the SNGF post.
* Printed off the CVGS newsletter and the mailing labels. Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree for awhile matching profiles and adding content. Went in at 11 a.m. and took my nap.
* Had lunch, watched some football, and online at 12:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and check Facebook. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your 2016 Dear Genea-Santa Letter posted.
* Left at 2 p.m. for the UPS Store to print the newsletters, then to the PO to mail them. Home by 2:40 p.m. Had an email from Ancestry with Hints from the new Colorado marriages database, so added content and sources to the database. Answered email. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch Aztecs basketball, read the paper and eat dinner. Aztecs blew an 8 point halftime lead, lost 74-63, and are now 4-4.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts, then resolved 343 Ancestry Hints and added content and sources to the database.
* Added to the Best Of post, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.