I guess I'd better start shopping...Amazon here I come!
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7 a.m., home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9 a.m.
* Tried to Join Mondays With Myrt but it wouldn't connect. Rebooted, still woldn't connect. Watched it and commented. Wasted time here! Did get blogs read and email answered. Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 4 to 10 December 2016 posted.
* Printed page 2 of the 30 letters I had, then the ink ran out. Need to go to Costco. Need paper too.
* Worked in Massachusetts wills and probates on Ancestry trying to find other Samuel Brown probate records. Succeeded! Found George Brown's too. Noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1748 Will and Court Records for Estate of Samuel Brown (1686-1749) of Eastham, Mass. posted.
* Took my nap. Had lunch, online at 1 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote Don't Trust Ancestry.com's Indexes for Wills and Probate Records. Checked Facebook. Added to the Best Of post. Went looking for other wills and probate records - found Elizabeth (Paine) Snow's.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, finish cooking dinner and eating, read the paper, and watched football.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the Tuesday post, and worked in Ancestry adding content and sources in the Wi surnames, then matched profiles for the Hammond Seaver line in FamilySearch Family Tree.
Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.