This was not a big genealogy weekend, mainly because of TV and being tired. I pretty much took the weekend off.
1) Saturday, 8 October:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, came home to read email and blogs, picked her up, came home and left at 9:15 a.m. for the SDGS meeting.
* Got to SDGS at 9:40, talked to folks, heard Ray and Simran do short presentations, and headed home by 11:30. Home by noon to eat lunch and watch football and baseball.
* Bored by TV, took a nap, then wrote the FS and Ancestry posts, then back to the TV. Forgot to work on the CVGS newsletter. Took Linda to get her nails done, and we ate at Lolita's.
* Home by 6:15 p.m. and went back to the TV for the rest of the night. My Aztecs won their game 26-7 so they're now 4-1 on the season.
* Checked Facebook, read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post. Didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 4.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 9 October 2016:
* Read email and blogs while watching TV news, then off to church at 9:30 a.m. Home by 11:15.
* Worked on the CVGS newsletter and got it finished but it needed editing. Went in at 12:30 p.m. to watch football, read the paper and eat lunch. Chargers game on at 1:25. At halftime, I edited the newsletter one more time. Chargers lost to Raiders 34-31.
* Online at 4:45 p.m .to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 2 to 8 October 2016 posted and Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 2 to 8 October 2016 too. Wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper and watch the debate. Online at 8 p.m. to answer email, check Facebook and start the new Best Of post. After the NBC game, watched Chargers highlights for 30 minutes. Genealogy this day was 3.5 hours.
Post a Comment