One more day left in June, and 2016 is half over. Time sure flies when you're having genealogy fun!
1) Tuesday, 28 June 2016:
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1880 Death Record of Wesley Dickisson of Pahaquarry, N.J. and then Findmypast Celebrates 4th of July With Free Access to More Than 1 Billion Records and set it for later.
* Answered email, and then played in Geni and WikiTree creating ancestor and descendant lists. Had lunch, took a nap.
* Online at 1:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write Importing a FamilySearch Family Tree Source Into RootsMagic. Checked Facebook.
* We left at 5 p.m. for the trolley, ate dinner at Tin Fish, and in our seats at Petco Park by 7 p.m. Padres lost 11-6 to Orioles, so we are 4-6 in person, and Pads are 33-45 overall. Home by 11:15 p.m. so didn't journal. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours
2) Wednesday, 29 June 2016:
* Read email and blogs, wrote The Fiji Resort in 2010 -- Post 419 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then worked on and wrote Making Ancestor and Descendant Reports in Geni.com.
* Took a short nap at 11:15 a.m., but awake when Virginia called to say the CVGS speaker couldn't make it, so what could we do? I suggested a webinar CD and chose Megan's Annie Moore one. Tested it in the laptop, and after lunch went off to the CVGS meeting.
* Meeting started at 1:30 p.m. and the three scholarship essays were read. Then we watched the CD. Had good 45 minute conversation with a father of one of the students about genealogy and DNA.
* Home by 4 p.m., read email and blogs, checked Facebook, and then had dinner and watched TV news. Put the trash out.
* Worked in Ancestry Hints a bit - resolved 483 from the All Hints list - the oldest ones.
* We went over to the neighbors for an hour, they lost their son recently to brain cancer.
* Home at 8:30 p.m. to work on 1910 US Census Hints - only did 3 but added several people as I extended the search a bit, adding content and sources. Sources at 74,553.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours. Padres lost 12-6 to Orioles so now 33-46.