This was a full genealogy day except in the evening with the Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Tuesday - Death Record for Ann Auble (1788-1860) and worked on My MyHeritage Record Matches Keep Increasing and set it for later.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote MyHeritage Launches Global Pro Bono Initiative to Document the Family Histories of Remote Tribes. Confirmed about 65 marriage records on MyHeritage Record Matches, adding content and sources to the database.
* Researched and wrote Making Progress on My Auble Cousins - Post 7: Sophia Auble's Descendants and set it for later. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, ate dinner, read my Coonts book, and work on the laptop getting ready for the CVGS meeting. Added a number of FSFT matches to my MyHeritage tree, adding content and the source. Padres lost 8-7 to the Cubs, so now 13-20 on the season.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work in FamilySearch Family Tree and Ancestry, adding content and sources to several Auble families.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.