This was a fairly normal genealogy spring day for me - a society meeting and a Padres game on TV.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - GILES (England to colonial New England) posted.
* Left before 9 a.m. for the SDGS meeting - satin on a bit of Kathy's DNA group, then enjoyed John Finch's two presentations on World War I and the aftermath. Home by 1 p.m.
* Watched some of the Dodger-Giants game and took a nap. Up at 2:15 p.m. to read online, note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Three More Ancestry Questions posted, then worked on matching RM and FSFT persons and adding or standardizing content.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, make the bed, and wash dishes. Pads beat Colorado 16-3, so now 2-3 on the season.
* Online at 8:45 p.m. to read, answer email, then resolved 120 Ancestry Hints. Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.