Why do I have a funny feeling that I missed something today? Oh well, someone will let me know if I did. The cold is better and I'm not as tired, but still on the meds.
* Left at 7:45 a.m. for breakfast with the church men's group at Marie Callender's, home by 9:30 a.m.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Surname Saturday -- KIRTLAND (England to colonial New England) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What Were You Doing in 1995?
* Decided I'd better work on balancing the checkbook and getting ready to do the taxes. Found all of the papers, and worked until 3 p.m. I'm ready to do taxes now!
* Online to read, check Facebook, then worked on the Thomas Dill search - found probate record images on Ancestry.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch basketball, nap in the recliner, read the paper, and eat dinner.
* Online at 7 p.m. to look for Dill deeds in Middlesex County, Mass. on FamilySearch. Found some, downloaded them, renamed them, and put them in the Dill file folder.
* Worked in Ancestry Hints - resolved another 118, only 31,895 to go! Found Jabez Snow's 1760 will and saved it!
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.