This was a mixed day - some blogging, a memorial service, and more blogging!
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday -- ROLFE (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted, and wrote the SNGF post.
* We left at 9:45 a.m. for Costco, then to Denny's memorial service at church. Home by 1:30 p.m.
* Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your #GenealogySelfie Photo posted, and watched golf then took a nap in the recliner.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then wrote MyHeritage Adds Audio Recordings to Their Mobile App. Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, and watch the Aztecs game. Aztecs beat UNLV.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, and wrote several more blog posts for the week. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.