This was not much of a genealogy day. I went shopping, got a haircut, took a good nap, and essentially loafed on the computer.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - #127 Sarah (Martin) Putman (1792-1860) and How Building Your Family Tree on Famberry Could Help You Claim an Inheritance and set it for later.
* Went off at 10:30 a.m. for a haircut, then shopping in Mission Valley. Had a hot dog at Target. Got nothing except sore feet.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, then wrote Findmypast Friday New Database Announcements and took a nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to answer email and write Ancestral Quest Provides Family Tree Maker Users with Path Forward and a $10 Discount. Checked Facebook. Played around on Findmypast in the new collections a bit. Answered more email. Where did the time go?
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, and read the paper. Online at 6:45 p.m. to write the Surname Saturday post, then participated in genchat from 7 to 8.
* Checked email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and I'm done. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.