This was a stay at home genealogy day, but I discovered very little new in my ancestry.
* Read emails and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 97: #119 Tabitha (Randolph) Cutter (1752-1841). Wrote Updates to My AncestryDNA Results, and New Shared cM Feature and set it for later.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and looked for Charles Auble in San Diego County in California Wills and Probates. Got through image 336 in Vol. 62 without finding anything.
* Looked at the John Kemp notes for next week's 52 Ancestors and I have a lot of work to do. Worked on 2nd husband of Violet McKnew without much success. Drat.
* Searched for Knapp and Auble obituaries without success. Took my nap.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post, and searched for more Winn information. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write SNGF post, then wrote Three Days of Genealogy Blogging Statistics. Downloaded CVGS handouts for Saturday. Charged the laptop and tablet.
* Searched for and downloaded some Medfield vital records and attached them to ancestors in RootsMagic.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.