I'm kind of depressed after the Chargers grasped defeat from the jaws of victory for about the 5th game in a row. Did have a stress-free Sunday though...and a pretty good Monday until the game tonight. Bleh!
1) Sunday, 8 November 2015:
* Read email and blogs on my phone while watching Meet the Depressed, and then off to church where I dozed through the service. Home by 11:30 a.m. to watch football and read the paper, eat lunch and then took a nap.
* Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 1-7 November 2015 posted and then wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of November 1 to 7, 2015 and the FamilySearch post for Monday.
* Back to watch football, and then checked Facebook. Had dinner, watered the front plants, cut back more of the rose bushes to get ready for the paint job in a week.
* Online to finalize the CVGS newsletter and emailed it off, printed off the print master. Transcribed the will for Monday.
* Went in at 9:15 p.m. to watch football replays and read my book. Didn'rt journal - bad genea-boy. Genealogy today was maybe 3.5 hours.
2) Monday, 9 November 2015:
* Read email and blogs, joined Mondays With Myrt and share the Blanchard material. Remembered to put the flash drive in my pocket.
* Left at 9:40 a.m. for Mission Valley to teach my first OASIS class. Had only 7 students, but they were lively and engaged I thought.
* Home by 1 p.m. to quickly read, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #293: 1722 Will of William Cutter (1649-1723) of Cambridge, Mass. and New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - November 1 to 7, 2015 posted, add to the Best Of post, and gathered up the CVGS newsletter stuff and went to the UPS Store and copied and mailed them. Then to the grocery store for prescription and stuff. Home by 3 p.m.
* Took a well-deserved nap. Up at 4 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote Elizabeth Blanchard Death Notice on GenealogyBank.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Chargers game, eat dinner, read the paper and wash dishes. Chargers lost 22-19 to Bears, so now 2-7.
* Online at 8:45 p.m. to read, check Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.