Sunday was not much of a genealogy day, but Monday was! My Chargers won on Sunday, 30-27 over the Browns, and my Padres finished with a 6-3 loss to Dodgers, ended up 74-88 and a big disappointment. It rained both days a bit, and is cooler!!
1) Sunday, 4 October 2015:
* Read email and blogs while watching TV news, then off to church at 9:40 a.m. and home by 11:30 a.m. Watched football, ate lunch and took a nap.
* Watched the Chargers game. Read email and blogs during the second half.
* Online at 4:15 p.m. to read, then noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 27 September to 3 October 2015 posted. Wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of September 27-October 3, 2015. Wrote the FamilySearch post too.
* Went in for dinner at 5:45 p.m., watched football, then online at 7 p.m. to transcribe a will and write the Amanuensis Monday post. Checked Facebook, then worked in the database - connect Richard S. to a family and added some family members. Genealogy on Sunday was 5.5 hours.
2) Monday, 5 October 2015:
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and joined the Mondays With Myrt Hangout on Air. I talked about checking to see if there ism ore than one page in an Ancestry database.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #288: 1731 Will of John Smalley (1644-1732) of Piscataway, N.J. posted. Answered email. Noted also that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - September 28 to October 4, 2015 posted.
* Looked for more newspaper articles for the Mungers on MyHeritage and NewspaperARCHIVE, found two, transcribed them, and wrote Found: 1919 Obituary of Celia (Vaux) Munger and 1929 Obituary of Francis N. Munger and set it for later. Took a nap!
* Up at 3 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post, and worked in the M surnames in the database. Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, and watched TV news.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked in the database in the M surnames, got down to Morgan, adding content and sources to the database.
* At 10 p.m., wrote this post, checked Facebook, and done! Genealogy today was 12.0 hours.